National Employability Enhancement Mission (NEEM) Scheme is launched by the government of India in association with AICTE, which enables the industries to develop the skilled manpower as per their requirements through on the Job Practical Training.
Benefit To The Industry
- Giving opportunity to trainees to learn on modern machineries and equipment.
- Develop well trained & skilful future ready workforce as per the required skill set.
- Improves competence & efficiency of the organization
- Part of Social responsibility (contributing in the Nation building through creating a skilled manpower)
- Statutory compliances are not applicable.
- Being a trainee Labour laws are also not applicable
- Opportunity to develop your own Skilled Manpower according to your requirements & work culture.
- Training as per NSQF guidelines.
- Duration 3 months to 36 months.
- On the Job training will conducted in all shifts.
- Stipend as per minimum wages.
TRAINING AS PER NSQF GUIDELINE
SKILLED FUTURE READY WORKFORCE
How We Can Help You
- Identify job role and associate QP as per NSQF Guideline.
- Sourcing for candidates as per requirement and eligibility criteria.
- On boarding arrangement of the trainees.
- Dedicated supervisor for administrative work.
- Attendance monitoring.
- Absenteeism and attrition control
- Conducting theory classes on-line or off-line
- Arranging study material
- Registration of the trainee as “NEEM Trainee” on the portal
- Educate trainees to adjust with the industrial work norms and culture
- Disburse stipend on time and manage internal accounts
- Providing academic inputs for framing a better training program
- Conducting assessment and certification.
Benefit to Trainee
- Get an Opportunity to Learn on modern machineries and equipment.
- Stipend is provided to take care of livelihood.
- On Job Training is provided by reputed organisations.
- Skill enhancement through on the job training on the modern machineries and equipment, increases employability.
- Health, Safety and Welfare of Trainees is taken care of during the training.
- Post Training Support